[Faith-talk] videos in church services

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue May 28 01:24:16 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,

I think it's sad that videos are shown in church at all. I think the
Pastor should do his own speaking, instead of relying on today's
technology to do part of his preaching for him. Then the blind folks
in his congregation would understand, and wouldn't have to wonder
what's being shown. I don't think there's a good answer if the
pastors insist on using videos and dramas to help them preach God's Word.

Blessings,

Linda