[Faith-talk] Update

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 19 02:59:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I guess we'll be traveling on Saturday now. The memorial service will
be Sunday afternoon, because the funeral home has another funeral on
Saturday. I would appreciate your prayers as we travel. I will be
singing to songs, and the wife of the couple who will be driving me
to Wisconsin will be accompanying me on the organ. Please pray for
God's strength to sing without falling apart!

Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda

-----