[Faith-talk] Update

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:40:16 UTC 2013

Hi Linda, so sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I am way behind.  I am so sorry about the loss of your dad.  I will be praying for you as you sing, I did that for my dad's funeral, and it was one of the most difficult things I have ever done.  But I know that God will give you the strength you need.    Blessings,    Debby Phillips

Sent from my iPhone