[Faith-talk] Original sin and salvation in Christianity and Islam.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:42:44 UTC 2013

One thing that can be benefitial  about issues like this is that they can
cause people to really assess their faith and chalenge them to go deeper and
actually start to excersize their mental faculties in such a way that they
increase their faith and become stronger and more grounded Christians who
have a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. I believe that the journey of
this Christian walk is boundless and completely full of amazing promises and
truths that are not only logical, but Spiritual and this in itself is an
amazing wonder that surpasses the starol lifeless reasoning of worldly
philosophies.
In His loving grip