[Faith-talk] Advice and prayers

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 17:21:09 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm writing this to ask you for prayers.

I think some of you know that I have been wrestling with the decision to stay Roman Catholic, or to be at the 7th day adventist faith.

I believe that the lord is leading me to the latter.
It is a church based on the Bible and not mysticism..

That's the way I was brought up.
My best friends are hard core Catholic and I know they will try to convince me to stay.
I'm not feeling the spirit there any more, and I just am so drawn, or lead to the adventist church.

Please give me your take on this matter and more importantly, pray that I make the right decisions.
I know my friends will accept my decision in time and will not abandon me.

Again, please pray for me. To
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone