[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 04:35:21 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley, maybe for some of us, for a season in our lives, we
need to stay away from the "brick and mortar" church.  I'm tired
of being ushered in to a church and then left alone.  I'm tired
of standing at the edge of a crowd, trying to make contact with
one person so I can begin conversing.  I'm tired of getting
involved only to find out that no leadership positions will be
available for the likes of me.  I have to say that I got closer
to my friends at the Colorado Center for the Blind then I get to
most Christians.  I'm almost 60, have been a Christian since I
was 16.  I don't need to prove myself anymore, and I don't need
the hassle anymore.  I'm not saying that God can't change me, He
has certainly done that.  But I guess if God wants me to be
involved with a group of Christians who meet face to face, He'll
have to push me into their midst, or put them in my path or
something.  Otherwise, I'm going to go on to the site that Andrew
suggested and see what it's all about.  It's better than trying
to be a Lone Ranger Christian.  Thanks Andrew for giving the site
address.    Blessings,    Debby