[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 04:35:19 UTC 2013

Okay, so Andrew, you are spurring me on to either find a home
church or an online church to be part of.  I know that God knows
exactly where I should be and will show me.  The thing that I
think all churches need to do is to really believe and practice
what Scripture teaches.  The other thing is that churches are
often too large to take into account everyone's gifts and needs.
Small groups are important, I believe.  Some of my most
meaningful and wonderful times were when I was part of a small
group of believers.  I think given the distances we all live from
one another now and the distances that brick and mortar churches
are, in many cases, from where people live, the need for small
groups is very clear.  Online gatherings, especially those where
you can hear people's voices can be wonderful, I think.
Blessings,    Debby