[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 4 04:59:07 UTC 2013

that is a thought vrovoking post and this subject was mentioned to me at
a memorial service that was being held for a friend. The person wanted
to know why those of us who call ourselves christians look down on other
folks that are perceived as different. I told her that christians
shouldn't do that and as a christian I try to live that but it made me
sad to here how we as believers are seen not just by disagreements in
beliefs but in the love we show or don't show to those around us.