[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 05:32:41 UTC 2013

I'm sorry to have to interject on your point of view Debbie, but there were
clicks right at the beginning, from the very conception of the Church, Some
whir claiming they were of Barnabis, some Paul, and some Jesus, Some were
still trying to promote the keeping of the law, IE salvation by works while
others were saying that you could get saved, and forgiven for your sins and
go on sinning because of the Grace of the cross. Much of our reasons to not
go to Church are much deeper than what it looks like on the surface.
Remember that the Savior went to the temple and worshiped as a Jew with the
very hypocrites who crucified Him, he knew what was in the hearts of men and
still fellow shipped with them, broke bread with them. He came to save
hypocrites, clicks, sinners, gossips; it is the sick that need a doctor, not
the healthy. If there was a perfect Church, as soon as one of us became a
member, it wouldn't be perfect anymore. The same judgment that we are
speaking of we practice when we condemn the Church, fellow believers and end
up agreeing with the world's view of the Church rather than standing with
the Church.