[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 20:29:51 UTC 2013

Debbie and "Papa bear",
this is personal so  perhaps you two should take it off list.
Debbie said hers was private, but it was on list. Sharing about where you
move, when and why and details about it are personal.
This list is archived. Just a suggestion. Besides, this group should have
stuff interesting the whole list.
To send  messages to each other, write the person's address in the to line
and erase the faith talk list.