[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 5 03:25:33 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

I will pray for your brother, and for your family situation.

Since you need things to do, why don't you help with work around the
house, and do what you can, and are allowed to do to help ease the
family burdens.

Spend much time in Bible reading and prayer, and let God's light
shine through you. I know it's hard for you, but God is with you, and
He's still on His throne. He knows all, and is sovereign. If you try
to be more helpful and positive, and pray for those you are upset
with, things will change, including your negative attitude. As long
as you live under your father's roof, you will have to be under his
authority. Griping and whining about your situation won't change it.
Please don't neglect daily Bible reading and prayer.

Blessings,

Linda