[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 22:28:44 UTC 2013

Debby, that is good of you to try and Help Andrew like that. Andrew, I hope
you can maybe take her up on her offer. If you were to attend a center in
the US it might really change your life in a positive way. As far as
translations, there is a Paraphrase version of the Bible that is extremely
easy to read, called the Message, if you are intrested Andrew I can give you
some links to a good site that has that translation. Hang in there friend, I
lost my sight at age 15 years old do to a gun shot and it was very difficult
to deal with, it took me several years to even go through proper training, I
was about 25 when I went to a center.