[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:44:16 UTC 2013

Andrew, ANDREW!  I know that you are angry and frustrated.
Perhaps you might want to try reading a modern translation of the
Bible.  I'm not sure what translation you are using now, but
definitely not there are some good modern translations that you
can access.

Andrew, I'm wondering what kind of training you have, and if you
would consider going somewhere for more blindness skills training
if that is necessary.  Perhaps if you were to do that you would
have more confidence in your own abilities, and you would be able
to either move away from home or be of more help and do more
things while living at home.  I would be glad to give you
information about the Colorado Center for the Blind, as I just
graduated from there.    Blessings,    Debby