[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 11:46:04 UTC 2013

Another suggestion Andrew is for you to contact the Owens Sound Lions Club
if that community has one.  I'm sure that the Colorado Center for the Blind
perhaps has some online videos that the members of said club could watch, so
that their money wouldn't be spend fraudulently.  After all, in this day and
age when one gives to charity, you can't be too careful about where your
money goes.  Anyway just a suggestion, and may God go with you and your
parents if you decide to pursue this avenue.  Paul