[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 00:41:24 UTC 2013

Andrew, have you talked with anyone at CNIB? I know that Matt is
getting some mobility training where he lives.  I understand that
you might not want to come to the States.  So you need to begin
researching what IS available in Canada.  I know there must be
some training, as I have met several people from Canada when I
went to Seeing Eye for dogs.  Several of them had jobs, and were
doing things with their lives.  But if there is nothing available
then maybe you should still consider coming to the States.  You
don't have to spend your time being bored and not knowing what to
do with yourself, but it's really up to you.  It's not up to your
parents, your siblings, other relatives, but it's up to you.
Blessings,    Debby