[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 00:48:13 UTC 2013

I have talked to cnib a bit some have not returned calls and  the one
man I talked to that is a rehab instructor or whatever he does said
that he couldn't help me and things. he told me there are some others
that working  and stuck in their apartment or whatever and  things
like that.  he told me they let go of 4 more staff.  things like that.
 so he basically dod not have any words of wisdom his phone call
seemed negative and things.