[Faith-talk] Prayer of Evening Renewal

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:47:46 UTC 2013

Evening Renewal
  My Father, if Thy mercy had bounds, where would be my refuge from just wrath?   But thy love in Christ is without measure. Thus, I present myself to Thee with   sins of comission and omission, against Thee, my Father, against Thee,   adorable redeemer, against Thee and Thy strivings,  Holy Spirit, against the   dictates of my conscience, against the precepts of Thy Word, against my   neighbours and myself. Enter not into judgment with me, for I plead no   righteousness of my own, and have no cloak for iniquity. Pardon my day dark   with evil.   This night I renew my penitence. Every morning I vow to love Thee more   fervently, to serve Thee more sincerely, to be more devoted in my life, to be   wholly Thine; Yet I soon stumble, backslide, and have to confess my weakness,   misery and sin. But I bless Thee that the finished work of Jesus needs no   addition from my doings, that His oblation is sufficient satisfaction for my   sins.   If future days be mine, help me to amend my life, to hate and abhor evil, to   flee the sins I confess. Make me more resolute, more watchful, more prayerful.   Let no evil fruit spring from evil seeds my hands have sown; Let no neighbour   be hardened in vanity and folly by my want of circumspection. If this day I   have been ashamed of Christ and His Word, or have shown unkindness, malice,   envy, lack of love, unadvised speech, hasty temper, let it be no stumbling   block to others, or dishonour to Thy name.  help me to set an upright example   that will ever rebuke vice, allure to goodness, and evidence that lovely are   the ways of Christ.

Nate Kile, Cross Road Recording Studios, specializing in Mixing, Mastering and all your audio needs. www.crossroadrecording.com