[Faith-talk] Please prayy

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:04:08 UTC 2013

	please pray	Good morning all, I just wanted to tell you first of all how much I appreciate all of you, the Scriptures that you send, and all the encouragement.  It's nice to actually have some tie to read email, although that time will be shrinking a bit in a ffew days.  So I would so appreciate it if you would pray about some things, please.  First, praise: I have so much enjoyed this past month with my husband, mother-in-law, other family members and yes, Lamar my Seeing Eye dog, and Sammy aka Tomcat.  Praise fffor the beautiful fall weather we have had the last couple of days, and praise God for the internship I will be embarking on.  Please pray: Lamar and I will be staying in Spokane, and for this next week as we work with an instructor from Seeing Eye to determine whether Lamar should retire or whether he can work; it's pretty iffy, and I really want God's will about this.  Lamar has not really worked for ammost a year, and the times that I tried working him were not consistent, sometimes he would work, other times not.   My mother-in-law has grown very attached to him, and he ius a great comfort to her.  I have good cane skills now, so if he is not willing or just can't deal with being a working guide again, I will be okay.  I really want what is best for Lamar, and for me, and because of my living situation it may not be best for me to have him with me.  Please pray: I will be living with a friend of mine, we aren't close close friends, but I like her very much, that part is okay, but her apartment is pretty small, and I will be staying in a room that is already full of stuff.  I feel like I'm doing a dance, and I always have to learn new steps.  Lol.  First, I moved from the CCB apartments, and instead of moving to the familiar Aladdin House, (the one Craig and I have been in for the last nine years), we have moved into Mom and Dad Phillips' house, and now I'm moving to Maria's apartment where I will yet again be making adjustments.  Please pray that Craig's nephew is able to take over the loan on the Aladdin house so that we are free to pursue buying a house in Spokane.  Also, please pray that we can find just the right house, that's in an okay neighborhood, near buses, and preferably with sidewalks.  I know, not asking much, am I?  We aren't interested in a house that needs a lot of work, at least I'm not.  Craig says he isn't either, though I'm sure that he will find little projects okay at a certain point.  Please pray: that my internship goes well, and that I can continue working at the Inland Lighthouse for a long time.  I'm really ready to be settled and put down some roots.  And last, but definitely not least, please pray that I can find fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Spokane.  Thanks very much for those in endured to the end of this long email.  God bless you and hopefully you are having a great day.    God bless,    DEbby

Sent from my iPhone