[Faith-talk] recommended books

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 11 03:31:22 UTC 2014

Hi ashley and all,

I just read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn. It
compares the prophecies of what happened to
Israel to what's going on here in America in
these present days. It's told in story form, but
the events are very real, and there is Scripture
throughout the whole book. It's on BARD, but I
don't know if you'd be able to get it in audio
format for your sighted friends, Ashley. I encourage all here to read it.

Blessings,

Linda