[Faith-talk] Audio Books

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 11 18:02:35 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

This would be the hard way, but you could look up your favorite
authors on BARD, and check the anotations for Commercial Audio Book.
Then you'd know what's available for purchase for gifts. If they're
on BARD, you wouldn't have to buy them for yourself, of course.

Do you want fiction or nonfiction? Do you want only books about
matters of faith? Do you want tooks about animals?

Some of my favorite fiction writers are:

Lauraine Snelling
Marta Perry (or Martha Johnson)
Beverly Lewis
Karen Kingsbury
Tracy Peterson
Judith Pella
Wanda E. Brunstetter
Francine Rivers
Gilbert Morris
Ralph Moody (nonfiction)
Eugenia Price
Grace Livingston Hill
Jan Karon
Richard Paul Evans
Joanne Fluke
Cathie Marie Hake
Bea Carlton
June Masters Bacher
Judith Miller
Nick Trout (Vet, nonfiction)

I have found all these on BARD, and more books by some of them on Bookshare.

I read a lot. I guess I need to get a life! Smile.

Blessings,

Linda