[Faith-talk] recommended books

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:21:39 UTC 2014

Maureen, I heard Mr.  Young speak a couple years ago.  The woman
he used as his model for Papa was a very loving, wonderful
pastor.  She had a heart as big as all outdoors.  She was a big
woman, and she wasn't afraid to embrace people when they were
suffering.  She once held me for a long time and let me cry after
a rather traumatic incident had happened.  She had a beautiful
voice, she sang so well! She helped me so much.  She was a great
person to use as a model, because she always showed the love of
the Lord in her interactions with people.  She has gone home to
be with the Lord now, but what a blessing she was!    Blessings,
Debby and Neena