[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:38:03 UTC 2014

Hi I am with papa bear on this.  I feel you just need to take this
before the lord and ask the lord to help you.  You also need to stay
pure in the lord's eyes. I am not saying you are going to have sex and
things but  but what i will say is this sleeping in the bed would not
be a good idea at all in my opinion. i feel there would have no
problem with him even to sleep on the couch and things but not in same
bed.  I don't know  where you are at in your christian walk or where
blake is at in his christian walk but  purity should be at the center
of a relationship in my opinion and  those of us who are believers in
christ really need  to  keep our lives pure out of respect for those
who are not a christian or  not of same faith some may say differently
what they believe but personally i feel the bible needs to be followed
when it comes to purity and  i strongly am against people sleeping
with people  of oppisite gender until they are married and the bed
when the two come together  should be when they are one once a person
is married there is no issues with you sleeping in the same bed. I
would suggest that you and blake have a good talk  about boundries and
 just temptations  generally speaking i feel  that every boy or girl
friend needs to have these talks anyway.  sleeping in same bed before
marriage i feel is just asking for trouble.  I won't tell you what to
do but this is how i truly feel and i personally feel purity should be
at the center.