[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:08:29 UTC 2014

justin -
 i think the fact her church is advising her is something to be respected. it certainly is not worth her leaving just so as she can do as she pleases.
 we are christians, we are to be set apart from the world. we have fellowship with fellow believers to discuss our problems and to worship god. taking that away from her is simply a disaster waiting to happen.
 god bless you
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com