[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:38:49 UTC 2014

as a blind ordained pastor myself,, i agree with this. our sighted counterparts should be educated so as they can better help with these situations when they arise.
 god bless
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com

On Kislev 25, 5775 AM, at 18:24, Andrew <andrewjedg at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have to set ourselves part from the world and  just allow the
> spirit to guide us all. I feel her church gave some good advice while
> at the same time i feel i could disagree with what the pastor is
> saying   feel some pastors don't know how to deal with the blind  I
> liked the ideas beth did say to the church though in that  things are
> taken care of i feel pastors need to be educated on the blind but also
> they need to be   understanding as well. like even two the couch
> would do trick as well. I  know the pastor's concerns though and i
> hope and pray things go as planned.  i feel from what i read here the
> church is is teaching the word and concerned that is all.   the bottom
> line is this we have to educate our pastors and show them what we can
> do and educate them on how they should treat us.  We can't make them
> but we can only educate the pastors   they need help as much as we do
> so bottom line is educate them.
>
> On 12/17/14, Timothy Clark Ministries via Faith-talk
> <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> justin -
>> i think the fact her church is advising her is something to be respected.
>> it certainly is not worth her leaving just so as she can do as she pleases.
>>
>> we are christians, we are to be set apart from the world. we have
>> fellowship with fellow believers to discuss our problems and to worship god.
>> taking that away from her is simply a disaster waiting to happen.
>> god bless you
>> Timothy Clark Ministries
>>

>>  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com
>>
>> On Kislev 25, 5775 AM, at 18:05, justin williams via Faith-talk
>> <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>>> You are a grown woman; do what you want, but definitely, leave your
>>> church
>>> out of this;  it is your business You have to do what you have to do for
>>> you
>>> and to make things work for you and blake.
>>> Justin

>>> for the week.  I keep explaining that my apartment building is located

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40g