[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:38:36 UTC 2014

Hello Beth, At first I thought that he was coming to stay with you out of a
necessity related to blindness and your city being better in offering him
some needed resources, but after the talks of dates and more intimate goals
I would say that it will be so very very hard not to fall into sexual sin. I
have had this talk with others who were Christian and I never found it work,
most of the time they ended up sleeping with one another and out of a since
of guilt they felt that they had to either hurry up and get married for the
wrong reasons or gradually leave the church because they knew that their
relationship wasn't honoring god. Sorry, that is just my experience.