[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:49:13 UTC 2014

if this is going to be a date then yes, i would choose two separate apartments rather that be living with the pastor and his wife for a while or with another neighbour. blind or not, it’s wrong for two serious individuals to be living in the same house.
god bless
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com