[Faith-talk] blindness related situation

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:58:33 UTC 2014

Hi  I just wanted to write in about a situation  i have ran into when
i been on the salvation army kettles. i did my last  one today
actually.  Anyway  i have had a few times that few people that said to
me you look sleepy or you look tired that type of thing  one lady said
 don't sleep on the job.  Anyway  i have no site at all and  my eyes
stay shut the eye lids that is.  but anyway not sure what got into me
but i went and opened my big fat mouth and said i am totally blind the
lady said to me oh i am so sorry were her words and she  said she had
admitted she had admitted she was rude things like that then she said
mary christmas have  you all delt with this has anybody told you this
same thing?