[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:13:53 UTC 2014

Hi i personally believe in telling the truth the way i see it is this
way if we truly love  love people i would tell the truth as it is
sometimes the truth does hurt. that is just  the way i view it.  i
don't sugar coat the truth and i won't change the truth no matter who
i talk to they will hear the truth from me.  and it will most likely
be the biblical truth. that is just how i opperate as i don't aime to
please people i only aime to please one and that one  is god himself.