[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:09:44 UTC 2014

The problem is that sometimes people think that when people
disagree with a decision or whatever that they're not being
loving.  Loving someone does not necessarily mean that I will
agree with everything that person thinks, says, decides to do.
If that were true, parents would just let their kids do whatever
they wanted to.  (Oh, I forgot, lots do that nowadays).  Lol.
But seriously if I love you and you're approaching a hot stove
with your hand outstretched, should I just let you burn your hand
without saying something to stop you?    Blessings,    Debby and
Neena