[Faith-talk] Legalists?

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:21:58 UTC 2014

I've got to agree with Brandon on the infighting and comdamation ; I see
that from most Christians as well.  I just had a minister in charge of
membership of a church which has well over 3000 members tell me he couldn't
send a ride to pic me up on Sundays.  I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it.
You can't send an email to your congregation?  Really!  I have also met some
wonderful Christians in my day; several I might add.  I have met great
people from many different faiths.
Not trying to bash anyone, but just food for thought.