[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 14:32:58 UTC 2014

TBH, I have a lot more respect for the Catholic Church than for much of the rest of Christianity. I still don’t agree with a lot, but I mentioned before that I was confirmed in the Church some years ago, so I’m really familiar with the teachings. I always said that if I were Christian, it’d have to be Catholic. But my personal opinion is that Christianity is flawed from its very roots.

I think if Christians were to live the ideal, it’d be a beautiful religion. But unfortunately what I see more is infighting within its own denominations, and condemnation of those who disagree. Not everyone, of course, and I’ve met some wonderful Christians in my day, but in general that’s what I notice.