[Faith-talk] blindness related situation

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 18:24:09 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew
I am totally blind and have had both eyes removed.  The occulist told me
when I had my second prosthetic eye put in that the reason people open their
eyes is to see and so you won't know if they are open.  That is very true.
People say things like "oh she's sleeping" "must be tired" all the time when
they see me.  I just smile and say "Nope I'm very awake, how are you doing
today?"  I try and engage them in conversation about themselves and don't
let it bother me.
Maureen