[Faith-talk] more music

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 24 01:05:38 UTC 2014

Thanks, Laura. I used to sing that as a solo. In about 1982 I made a
Christmas cassette of solos. When I moved here 10 or so years ago, a
friend put it on CD for me. I give it to all the seniors at our
school Christmas party every year. It's just me and a pianist, but it
was a lot of fun! Smile.

Merry Christmas to you all and your families.

Blessings,

Linda