[Faith-talk] Sharing a song I recorded myself

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:13:17 UTC 2014

Here is a song I recorded last September, I went into the studio one night
and just wrote and recorded on the fly so it is pretty raw vocally. Up here
in Alaska we have the highest suicide rate in the nation and this song is
based around the theme of suicide, it is called, It's not your time, I am
thinking about putting it up on ITunes any thoughts are welcomed, it is kind
of a sparse production, I went with my feelings at the time and if the song
ever goes anywhere I wanted people to be able to use it as an in loving
memory song so I left some kind of open areas so if people wanted to they
could put up some slide shows of loved ones who took their lives. Just last
December I lost a cousin up here to suicide. Well, here is the link,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25346591/It's%20not%20your%20time.mp3