[Faith-talk] Any good faith based TV series

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 18:41:24 UTC 2014

Hello,  Merry Christmas morning to the list. I sometimes have time to kill
here and there and wouldn't mind listening to a good faith based TV series.
I have net flicks so I can use it on my phone as well as my TV and PC. It
might make the times that I'm exercising a little more interesting. If
anybody has any suggestions in mind then let me know. As it is, I only spend
about two hours a month in front of a television and wouldn't mind
increasing it if I can find anything worth listening to. It seems like every
time I flip through the channels nothing catches my interest. I thought
maybe a good series that has a few seasons might do the trick.