[Faith-talk] Any good faith based TV series

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 19:04:10 UTC 2014

Hello papa bear, this is brother Timothy Clark. I'm writing to you to tell you that yes, there is a good faith based series on television. The show is called Bible trivia with Jeff Foxworthy. It comes on the game channel. I'm not sure what time it comes on but if you're interested I'm sure you can find it on their schedule page. I pray that this helps you. God bless
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com