[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:07:09 UTC 2014

there is a way the marriage could be stopped and that is if one of the families such as beth’s family for example, still has legal custody over her and even if that were the case, it should be able to be evoked so as to be thrown out of the window so to speak. as i understand it though, if that were to happen, the benefits you receive now would be gone.
 you might want to consult someone who has more knowledge on things such as this.
 i can perform weddings but when it comes to family laws, well that’s something i’ve not  gone   into as of yet. i can look into it should you wish.
 let me know.
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com