[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 23:55:57 UTC 2014

Amen, Poppa Bear.  I am not opposed to people getting married but
I will say that when you are married your priority begins to be
to please your spouse.  Paul talks about this in 1 Corinthians, I
believe.  I know that it is true.  When my heart longs to go on a
silent retreat, but we have made plans to do something with
Craig's daughters, I have to put aside that longing and go do the
family thing.  Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, and I'm
happy to be his wife, but in many ways, being single is easier.
Well, not easier, maybe different.  So yes, pray and seek godly
counsel.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena