[Faith-talk] developmental delay among the blind

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:04:24 UTC 2014

Andrew, they have very specific tests that they give to kids, and
yes, developmental delays can be measured.  Don't be mad at me,
but I think you may have some slight delays.  It's okay dough,
you can overcome obstacles, and it doesn't make you a bad person.
It just means that you may need some different training, some
different skills to learn.  Don't fret, let God help you, just as
we all have to do.  You'll be okay Andrew! But you may need to
move somewhere else like to a bigger city where you can get more
training and where there would be more opportunities for you.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena