[Faith-talk] a distressing book

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 02:23:08 UTC 2014

I did have it on my old Apex, but I did a very nasty reset and it
erased everything.  It was heartbreaking, because I had my Bible,
and tons of lyrics both secular and Christian.  I do get the
readings from Xavier Society for the Blind, so I have the Sunday
readings that we use.  I also get by email every morning the
daily readings for Mass that are read every day.  Downstairs in
my library is where all my Bibles are stored.  I have the New
American, which is the Catholic Bible with notes and study
information, I have the NIV and a King James.  My library is
cool, (uh sometimes in winter very cool).  Lol.    Blessings,
Debby and Neena