[Faith-talk] dna and gnerations

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 17:12:27 UTC 2014

Hi
Papa Bear and all
I found your message under the topic old soul very interesting in that I have experienced this.
Some years ago I became involved in a Ministry called Be In Health.  They believe that there are spiritual roots to some diseases and that pplying Scripture and saying in Jesus name that you repent from whatever the rootis and break it off of your generation brings healing because of the power of Jesus name.
Anyway I was born with a genetic bone disease which is traced back to my great grandmother and even perhaps past that but we have no records beyond her.  It through her generation, half of my grandfather’s siblings and their children, to my mother and one of her sisters, to me and half of my siblings, to my neice and to a second cousin.
Since praying, repenting and breaking off the disease in my families generation I’ve had a second cousin born with the disease, the same exact bones affected at birth that I had but when they did dna testing on her they said, “Okay we can’t explain this, she has all the symptoms but it does not look like the disease in her dna.”  And since birth she has shown absolutely no symptoms.
So I think there is real power in repentence and even in breaking things off in our generations.
Also my last x-rays showed no sign of the disease just the aftermath of having had it for 60 years.
Maureen