[Faith-talk] Unitedly stand one destiny.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 23:41:16 UTC 2014

Peace be with the peacemakers.

Peace be with the peacemakers of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Today I am going to courageously persist on exposing the wickedness of these swindlers.

As we all critically recognize the broad phenomenon of this political apostasy which explicitly imposes the global Zionism project, we will continue today to fully expose one of its most threatening elements.

   Nonie Darwish, Walid Shoebat, Ali Sina, Robert Spencer, Sam Shamoun and the list goes on.

These people are not devout Christians what so ever.

Those are the ones who will  destroy Christianity with their own hate incitement rhetoric and radicalism.

    I have two basic messages to both moderate Muslim and Christian recipients.

1; My message to Muslims.

Please do not react incorrectly towards innocent and moderate Christians who have done nothing to you.

Christians and Muslims have lived peacefully together side by side throughout the centuries.

Early Muslims have sought refuge in Abyssinia, to escape the brutally  perpetrated persecution of the Pagans in Mecca.

Prophet Muhammad sent them to Negus who happened to be a just Christian ruler.

They stayed safely in his land, and he shared his remarkable hospitality with them.

We should not miss such significant parts of our mutual history.

2; My message to  Christians.

    I quite comprehend that the mainstream peer of Christianity has nothing to do with this grave insanity.

   I studied Christianity for couple of years, and I am competently aware of its fundementals of tolerance.

We both moderate Muslims and Christians have to do something to desist this established warfare industrialize  complex in Washignton and Tel Aviv.

  Business men dislike war unless they are involved in the business of  war.

Then they love war, they into war.

Similarly, we all decline extremism but some people are getting the greatest financial interest within the business of verbal aggression and hate incitement.

I tell you with no doubt in my mind; this world is living in a precarious situation, and if we did not get up and smell the coffee, the blood mongers are going to ultimately kick off the third worldwide war.

  Nonie Darwish  has called her father a terrorist Moslem.

This noble Egyptian martyr, (Colonel Mustafa Hafaz) who was acrimoniously assassinated by the Israeli savage terrorists in July 11th 1956, when he was appointed by President Gamal Abdel nasser to lead the Egyptian army in their defiance against the transgression of Israeli brutal  encroachment  and their suppressive invasion to the Palestinian territory.

       This noble warrior has acrimoniously been assassinated.

Yet he is a terrorist for this mad and wicked woman.

I am directing my sentiment to her.

I do not hide as just some cowards.

She is the founder and the director of an organization called (Arabs for Israel).

I am just wondering, what this has to do with preaching Christianity.

It is plain and obvious for everyone.

It is extraordinarily dangerous, and we have to verbally defy this mental hostility of Zionism which has nothing to do with either Judaism or Christianity.

This is the practical compliance of verbal Jihad by the way.

Verbal Jihad is to fight back against aggressive rhetoric with substantial defiance.

Thus, I am fighting against the demonize Islam bandwagon.

I am there to strive against these haters.

I am there to fight them in every field of interest.

I am near and far, I am where they are.

Peace be with the peacemakers.