[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Sunday, February 2, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:57:09 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to you all, whether you're a fan of Groundhog Day or Super Bowl Sunday.  I hope that you can find time to read this before the big game, if in fact you are sports fans.

Anyway it's time for the weekly Bible game.  If you remember, these little poems, written by the late Alvy Ford of Tamecula California, are based on a book and chapter of the Bible.  So, if you're up to it, just post the book and chapter on which the following poem is based.

Widow's two mites have a value supreme.
Future unfolds like a horrible dream.
Parable told, their trees turning green.
Watch and be ready; be prayed-up and clean.

Any ideas as to book and chapter of the Bible? Well, if you know, just post away.  If no one gets the answer by Tuesday, I'll give it to you.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be another Daily Thought message for you.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul