[Faith-talk] off topic question

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 03:12:59 UTC 2014

Hi Amy
I haven't read everyone's reply so apologize if this repeats info.  I have
not used a dating service so can't address accessability however I have had
a very close friend who used a dating service and it was a disaster
involving a quick ill-advised marriage and a horrible divorce all within a
year.  I know of another couple who though they have struggles because they
both are disabled who met and married through a dating service and they are
doing quite well, not great but well.  I believe both people used eharmony.
Maureen