[Faith-talk] blindness as a gift

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 01:16:19 UTC 2014

Hi there,
Yes I agree with you also. I do know and understand being blind all the trappings that go along with it that are frankly a pain in the butt :-)

However, people can speak to me whatever crackheads are bombs or whatever at the bus terminal and I don't look at them in a foul way. Because I can't see them.
I speak to them with respect and honor just as I would anyone else that wasn't a bummer crackhead.

I can even ignore if they're drunk or if they're hi, because unfortunately, radar years will tell us all :-)
But for some reason. Not being able to see others on the outside. Makes us able to love people in the way that they have never been loved before on the inside.

I know, I have dated some of the most ugly people in the free world at least physically I mean LOL
Anyhow, it's wonderful to be educators it's wonderful to be able to spread the word about braille  materials etc.
I wouldn't get my site if You paid me.
I was able to let some priest now about braille Orthodox materials that nobody knew about.
It was wonderful to be able to share that with them then they spread the word. In fact, the priest that I shared that with one of them knew a few blind people that didn't have braille  materials.

And sometimes. Literally. Blindness is bliss.
Jenny Sent from my iPhone