[Faith-talk] blindness as a gift

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 01:42:36 UTC 2014

I've just never been partial to the blindness is bliss; open minded is good,
but I like to no the same things everyone else knows so I can be on the
level.  Give me the information, and let me decide whether I use it and how
I do so.  You are right; everyone deserves the respect due to any human
crack head or no.