[Faith-talk] blindness as a gift

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 02:21:39 UTC 2014

Hi Aleeha
I'm so glad you crawled out of your hole.  I've had many people tell me that
as well.  I disagree.  If blindness were a gift Jesus wouldn't be healing
people and taking it away.  I think the gift is when we show the light and
the overcoming power of Jesus when through His grace we show people our
love, joy, patience, and gladness in the Lord despite being blind.  Just my
2 cents.
Maureen