[Faith-talk] blindness as a gift

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:24:19 UTC 2014

I totally respect your decision soon.
That wasn't what was said was about. However, I choose to not look at a book by its cover only.

I know when someone's drunk or high not by the smell because I have no sense of smell. But I can hear it. It's what I decide to do with it that matters.
People would normally panhandle of the terminal, don't do it to me. Because they have enough respect for me to know that I don't have the money to give them.
They only asked once I tell them politely and that's it.

Some of the most lowlife scummy people in the world have been more helpful to me at the bus terminal and walking around the city then people who are's "you know not down on their luck "

As I said before, it's a matter what you decide to look at. Besides, I have no reason to throw stones. I was addicted to drugs and alcohol too. Not anymore. But I was.
So I have no reason to throw stones. But those who are without sin cast the first stone.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40g