[Faith-talk] Church

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:59:29 UTC 2014

When my mom was alive, she drilled it into my brother Louis' head and mine
(Lou is also totally blind.) to pay people for driving us to where we have
or want to go.  And I wholeheartedly agree that we should do whatever we can
to pay volunteer drivers.  If they say they won't accept money or anything
else, at least they know we offered, and that's a whole lot better than
taking them for granted.  Paul