[Faith-talk] Church

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:02:31 UTC 2014

Also, I had trouble participating in the outside events and gatherings.  I
could sometimes find a ride to bible study, but the way a lot of friendships
are formed in church are in the informal gatherings or group gatherings
outside of bible study and church.  You know, like the impromptu socials, or
semiimpromptu socials.  Never could get in on those.  If you want to find a
Christian sweetheart, that is how it is done; that's how the couples and
intament friendships begin, either amongst the folks at that church, or
between folks of other churches who were invited to said social.  I missed a
lot of those, never even got calls a good bit of the time. I do agree on the
tithing if I am a member.  I should give back if I am a member.